Easyradioaccess is a usual search engine that allow users to listen to various radio stations for free but in result it can be corrupted and can harm your system. The results may look admissible but it will lead you to a lot of advertisements or infected links. The Easy Radio Access Toolbar may attract the users who love to listen to music, and listen to the radio. Easyradioaccess.com promotes the Easy Radio Access Toolbar to provide high-quality music experience on hundreds of radio stations to every genre.
But, this is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Once installed, it will hijack the browser settings of your system and change the search option of your browser. It will change the default search engine, homepage. When you are surfing the internet, your browser will automatically get redirected to search.searchradioaccess.com.
How does it infect your computer?
Easyradioaccess will enter into your system without your permission. You should always pay attention while installing software because, a software installer often include optional installs such as search.searchradioaccess.com browser hijacker. Once it start displaying advertisements and pop-ups on your browser, then your system is infected with search.searcradioaccess.com. Another downside of this application is tracking information, gathers IP addresses, search queries, pages viewed and other information which is useful for them and then share it with third party with the aim to generate revenue by promoting their ads or some other way.
- It will start displaying a lot of advertisements and pop-up links.
- It will redirect you to searchradioaccess.com.
- The homepage and default search engine will get replaced.
- Deteriorates the internet browsing experience.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
How to remove Find Free Recipes:
You can remove it using the given methods:
- Automatic: Remove EasyRadioAccess using EasyRadioAccess_RemovalTool.exe
- Manual: Remove EasyRadioAccess
Scan your PC with:
- Download EasyRadioAccess RemovalTool by clicking on the given link:
- As soon as you will open the downloaded file a security warning pop-up will appear as shown below, click on ‘Run’ button.
NOTE: You will not see this pop-up in Windows 10.
- Again a pop-up window will appear. Click on ‘Yes’.
- A setup window will appear. Click on ‘Next’ button to start the process of installation.
- Automatically it will detect and show the active threats present in your system.
- To remove all the threats which are detected, click on ‘Clean Now’.
NOTE: If any browser are still running, close all the open browsers before proceeding.
- A pop-up will show you all the infected files, folders and registry entries has been removed successfully.
How to remove EasyRadioAccess manually?
Steps to remove EasyRadioAccess from Google Chrome:
- Press +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box which appears, type the path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data’.
- Search for Default folder and then Extensions
- Delete the folder that would be named somewhat like this: ‘blijbheboikmhnmgdffmfjilpnaghnam’.
- Go back to Google Chrome.
- Now go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Delete the extension named ‘EasyRadioAccess’
Steps to remove ‘EasyRadioAccess’ from Mozilla Firefox:
- Press +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box, type this path: ‘%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles’.
- Click on the folder with ‘.default’ appended in the folder name. For eg: ‘e6x5wbsb.default’.
- In this folder, delete ‘json.mozlz4’.
- In the same folder, click on ‘Extensions’ folder and delete the file named @Radio.xpi.
- Set your favorite homepage.
- Now restart your browser.
Steps to remove File Send Suite from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer (IE).
- Go to Tools à Click on Internet Options.
- From the listed tabs, click on ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Under ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’ option, click on ‘Reset…’.
- Set the homepage of your choice.
Tips to Prevent Easyradioaccess From Infecting Your System:
- Enable your popup blocker: Pop-ups and ads in the websites are the most adoptable tactic used by cyber criminals or developers with the core intention to spread malicious programs like Easyradioaccess. So, avoid clicking uncertain sites, software offers, pop-ups etc.
- Keep your Windows Updated:To avoid such infections, we recommend that you should always keep your system updated through automatic windows update. By doing this you can keep your device free from virus. According to survey, outdated/older versions of windows operating system are an easy target.
- Third party installation:Try to avoid freeware download websites as they usually install bundled of software with any installer or stub file.
- Regular Back up: Regular and periodical backup helps you to keep your data safe in case the system is infected by any kind of virus or any other infection. Thus always backup important files regularly on a cloud drive or an external hard drive.
- Always have an Anti-Virus: Precaution is better than cure. We recommend that you install an antivirus like McAfee or a good Malware Removal Tool like Free Malware RemovalTool. Apart from this we would suggest a regular updating of these software to detect and avoid latest infections.