You mostly browse via Google Chrome making Google as your default search engine, but this morning as you switched on your PC, your start page is Internet Speed Radar and you don’t know how did it happened? Internet Speed Radar hijacks Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, modifying the new tab URL, default search engine, and homepage options by assigning them to hp.myway.com.
How Internet Speed Radar Virus Infects Your System?
If you are aware on how to Operate your system properly then go for manual steps of removal or else go for the Download Internet Speed Radar Virus Removal Tool
Download Internet Speed Radar Virus Removal Tool
If you want to safeguard your system from these types of virus in future then Download All in one Free Malware Removal Tool.
This malware claims to help you enhance your internet speed but in reality, it is harmful. Internet Speed Radar will spoil your online searches, show altered search results and mislead you to unsafe websites. Huge number of ads, constant redirects to potentially harmful domains – all these problems are caused by Internet Speed Radar, that’s why you need to remove it with immediate effect.
Similar kind of browser hijackers are seen in past which hijacks your default browser settings. Recently search.mynewswire.co browser virus was seen affecting the browser’s of many users. The above given all in one free malware removal tool can remove all types of browser hijackers in just few clicks.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
How Internet Speed Radar infilters your PC?
These are the most common ways of getting Internet Speed Radar on your computer:
- Bundling method: This method is the most common in malware distribution. Cyber criminals put in the malware with some free software applications. The user downloads this program and install it, but the malicious program also getting into your computer.
- Be careful, as many malware applications can be attached to spam emails you receive with hideous titles.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious websites, they can infect your PC with Internet Speed Radar.
- Always choose an advanced installation method and don’t agree with the proposals to install unfamiliar and unwanted program.
Malicious Effects for Internet Speed Radar
- This browser hijacker infection like Internet Speed Radar will change all web-browsers shortcuts which located on your Desktop or Start menu. So, that every infected shortcut will try to reroute your internet browser to intrusive web sites, some of which might be harmful.
- The Internet Speed Radar browser hijacker takes over your internet browser’s default search engine and show up a huge number of unwanted advertisements on the search page.
- Tracking of internet activities and gathering sensitive information.
- Changing of homepage and search engine.
- Decreased browsing speed.
- Exposes system to other malware.
How to Remove Internet Speed Radar Virus?
You can remove it using the given methods:
Method-Automatic: Using Internet Speed Radar Virus RemovalTool
Method-Manual: Remove Manually.
Automatic Removal Steps:
- Download Internet Speed Radar RemovalTool by clicking on the given link:
Internet Speed Radar RemovalTool
- As soon as you will open the downloaded file a security warning pop-up will appear as shown below, click on ‘Run’ button.
NOTE: You will not see this pop-up in Windows 10.
- Again a pop-up window will appear. Click on ‘Yes’.
- A setup window will appear. Click on ‘Next’ button to start the process of installation.
- Automatically it will detect and show the active threats present in your system.
- To remove all the threats which are detected, click on ‘Clean Now’.
NOTE: If any browser are still running, close all the open browsers before proceeding.
- A pop-up will show you all the infected files, folders and registry entries has been removed successfully.
How to remove Internet Speed Radar Manually?
Steps to remove Internet Speed Radar from Google Chrome:
- Press window key +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box which appears, type this path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data‘.
- Search for Default folder and then Extensions
- Delete the folder that would be named somewhat like this: ‘gnpfgkmogeglaogaahfpmphbcniepmia ‘
- Go back to Google Chrome.
- Now go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Delete the extension named ‘Internet Speed Radar’.
Steps to remove ‘Internet Speed Radar’ from Mozilla Firefox:
- Press window key +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box, type this path: ‘%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles ‘.
- Click on the folder with ‘.default’ appended in the folder name. For e.g.: ‘e6x5wbsb.default‘.
- In this folder, delete ‘json.mozlz4‘.
- In the same folder, click on ‘Extensions’ folder and delete the file named “_j9Members_@www.internetspeedradar.com”
- Set your favorite homepage.
- Now restart your browser.
- Go to Tools tab on your Internet Explorer and select Manage add-ons tab.
- select the option of ‘Toolbar and Extension’ and then delete the unwanted extension from there.
- In the other option ‘Search providers’. You can manage your search engine manually.
- Select the search engine and click set as default option according to your favorite one.
- If you are not able to change the settings from with the above steps. Click on Tool option >Internet Option >Advanced>Reset
- From this you can reset your browser such as default settings
Tips to Prevent Internet Speed Radar Virus From Infecting Your System:
- Enable your popup blocker: Pop-ups and ads in the websites are the most adoptable tactic used by cyber criminals or developers with the core intention to spread malicious programs like Internet Speed Radar Virus. So, avoid clicking uncertain sites, software offers, pop-ups etc.
- Keep your Windows Updated:To avoid such infections, we recommend that you should always keep your system updated through automatic windows update. By doing this you can keep your device free from virus. According to survey, outdated/older versions of windows operating system are an easy target.
- Third party installation:Try to avoid freeware download websites as they usually install bundled of software with any installer or stub file.
- Regular Back up: Regular and periodical backup helps you to keep your data safe in case the system is infected by any kind of virus or any other infection. Thus always backup important files regularly on a cloud drive or an external hard drive.
- Always have an Anti-Virus: Precaution is better than cure. We recommend that you install an antivirus like McAfee or a good Malware Removal Tool like Free Malware RemovalTool. Apart from this we would suggest a regular updating of these software to detect and avoid latest infections.