search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) is an unreliable application that supposedly allows easier access to emails, however, it often gains access to systems without permission. Furthermore, it modifies web browser settings and causes unwanted browser redirects. It also brings disturbing online advertisements. Therefore, search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) is categorized as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and a browser hijacker.
How did it get into my computer?
You may encounter this infection while you are looking for tools to access your email. While searching the web for email tools, you might have clicked on a malicious link which has led to this infection into your browser.
The highlighted symbol shows that the infection has been installed on your system.
search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) targets all the major browsers given below:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
You may notice the following behavior when you are affected by this hijacker:
- Whenever you launch the browser, the homepage & search engine are changed to search.searchleasier.com.
- Several useless thumbnails have been added to your homepage.
- The internet browsing experience is diminished to a great extent.
- Login Easier reassigns the browser settings every time when attempts are made to change them.
How to Remove Search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier)?
Follow the given step-by-step method to remove browser hijacker installed on your PC.
- Removing searchleasier.com (Login Easier) browser hijacker using Download LoginEasierRemovalTool
- Removing searchleasier.com (Login Easier) using manual steps
Removing Search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) Browser Hijacker using LoginEasierRemovalTool :
- Download Login Easier RemovalTool by clicking on the given link:
Login Easier RemovalTool
- As soon as you will open the downloaded file a security warning pop-up will appear as shown below, click on ‘Run’ button.
NOTE: You will not see this pop-up in Windows 10.
- Again a pop-up window will appear. Click on ‘Yes’.
- A setup window will appear. Click on ‘Next’ button to start the process of installation.
- Automatically it will detect and show the active threats present in your system.
- To remove all the threats which are detected, click on ‘Clean Now’.
NOTE: If any browser are still running, close all the open browsers before proceeding.
- A pop-up will show you all the infected files, folders and registry entries has been removed successfully.
Removing Search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) using Manual Steps
Steps for removing search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) from Google Chrome:
- Press +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box which opens up, type the following path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data‘.
- Go to Default and then Extensions folder inside it.
- Delete the folder named ‘lgcnicgmflhhlpafdjcegpcldaimmdda’.
- Go back to the Chrome.
- Now, go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions
- Delete the extension named ‘Login Easier‘.
This procedure will remove the infected extension from the browser.
Steps for removing search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) from Mozilla Firefox:
- Press +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box which opens up, type this path: ‘%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles’.
- Click on the folder with ‘.default’ suffixed in its name. For eg: ‘e6x5wbsb.default‘.
- Delete ‘json.mozlz4’ in this folder.
- In the same folder, go into ‘Extensions’ folder and delete ‘Login Easier.xpi’.
- Go to Menu > Options > General and set the homepage to your favorite one.
Now restart Mozilla. The extension will be removed.
Steps for removing search.searchleasier.com (Login Easier) from IE:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- From the available tabs, click on the ‘Advanced’
- Under ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’, click on ‘Reset…’
- Set your desired homepage.
This will reset the browser settings and the infection will be removed.
This process will delete that extension. Removing the infected extension manually can leave behind some remnant files. So as a technical expert, we would recommend you to remove the extension using the Hijacker Removal Tool as it will be better and safe.
Tips to Prevent Login Easier Toolbar From Infecting Your System:
- Enable your popup blocker: Pop-ups and ads in the websites are the most adoptable tactic used by cyber criminals or developers with the core intention to spread malicious programs like Login Easier Redirect. So, avoid clicking uncertain sites, software offers, pop-ups etc.
- Keep your Windows Updated:To avoid such infections, we recommend that you should always keep your system updated through automatic windows update. By doing this you can keep your device free from virus. According to survey, outdated/older versions of windows operating system are an easy target.
- Third party installation:Try to avoid freeware download websites as they usually install bundled of software with any installer or stub file.
- Regular Back up: Regular and periodical backup helps you to keep your data safe in case the system is infected by any kind of virus or any other infection. Thus always backup important files regularly on a cloud drive or an external hard drive.
- Always have an Anti-Virus: Precaution is better than cure. We recommend that you install an antivirus like McAfee or a good Malware Removal Tool like Free Malware RemovalTool. Apart from this we would suggest a regular updating of these software to detect and avoid latest infections.