Superdoctopdf is a type of browser redirect that looks like genuine search engine but instead is a browser hijacker. Once it attacks the computer, it replaces the existing search engine and homepage without the user permission. Search.superdoctppdf is a very dangerous PC threat which is recognized as a browser hijacker. It attacks your system and hijacks your web browser easily, it modifies the browser settings and also changes the homepage of your browser.
The main function of this malicious browser hijacker is to boost the traffic of its partner websites or say third party web portals and making profit for them and organic traffic. This cunning virus can easily trespass your machine through bundled freeware software , suspicious websites, spam email, fake ads and other means. It will make your system to function extremely slow due to the presence of potentially unwanted programs which are interconnected with the browser hijacker. It is suggested to remove it as soon as possible.
How does it enter into your system?
It enters into your system by bundling itself with other third party software. When you download a software this browser hijacker gets a free passage to enter into your system and start it working in the background without letting the user know about it. There are certain programs which can be downloaded from various sites absolutely at no cost. When we browse through the internet we may click on random ads or links which shows pop-ups on the screen which in turn installs an unknown extensions on the browser. When your browser starts displaying a lot of advertisements or pop-up links then it means your system is infected with Superdoctopdf which is a kind of browser hijacker.
How malicious is it?
- Changes the homepage and search engine browser settings on its own
- Redirects to yahoo.com.
- What you’re doing is likely to be tracked by this hijacker i.e it hijacks your browsing history.
- Homepage has been changed and thumbnail and an Extension have been added to the browser.
- Whenever you type anything, it starts searching on its desired search engine.
- Tracking of your browsing history.
- Freeze your system.
- Slow down your processing speed.
- Expose system to other malware.
The same behavior can also be seen in Films Fethcher browser hijacker.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
How to Remove Superdoctopdf
You can remove it using the given methods:
- Automatic: Remove Superdoctopdf using Superdoctopdf RemovalTool
- Manual: Remove Superdoctopdf
Scan your PC with:
- Download by clicking on the given link:
- Superdoctopdf RemovalTool Windows will prompt you to allow running this program. Select ‘Yes’ to allow it to run.
- When the setup launches, click ‘Next’ on the window that appears.
- In the following screen, type ‘Y’ for ‘Yes’ to start the scanning process.
- In the next screen that appears, type ‘Y’ for ‘Yes’ to automatically close all the browsers and continue the cleaning process.
- Wait for the removal process & you’re done. You can then check the logs of the deleted files in the text file that appears after the removal process.
How to Remove Superdoctopdf Manually?
Steps to remove ‘Superdoctopdf’ from Google Chrome:
- Press Windows key on your keyboard and tap the R key
- In the Run box which appears, type this path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data‘.
- Search for Default folder and then Extensions
- Delete the folder that would be named somewhat like this: ‘ndjdejcoeeamhgemaanikocnffbdjlca’.
- Go back to Google Chrome.
- Now go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Delete the extension named ‘Superdoctopdf’.
Steps to remove ‘Superdoctopdf’ from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer (IE).
- Go to Tools –> Click on Internet Options.
- From the listed tabs, click on ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Under ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’ option, click on ‘Reset…’.
- Set the homepage of your choice.