Your Daily Trailers is malware which is designed to change your browser settings. Your Daily Trailer is an advertisement program which allows you to watch the latest movies trailers and movie genres but this an adware and potentially unwanted program (PUP).
Your Daily Trailer generate pop-ups, banners, coupons and other similar ads. These ads redirects you to the malware sites. It will hijack your browser and will change your browser settings, which result in redirecting you from the URL you want to visit to some other sponsored URL and it will change your homepage to yourdailytrailer.yournewtab.com.
How did it get there?
Your Daily trailer is an infected program that is often bundled with free program that you download from the internet. Once you install it, it brings adware, unwanted programs and pop-ups. If your search engine is changed and your default homepage is changed then your system is surely infected by infamous virus as yourdailytrailer. If you want to get rid from this virus, follow these step given below:
- Unpopular and unwanted pop-up ads will appear on your screen.
- Your search will redirect you to different websites.
- Your home page and search engine will get changed.
- It will get installed on your PC without your permission.
- Browsing speed will slow down.
- Google chrome
- Internet Explorer
How to Remove YourDailyTrailer From Your Computer?
Many users are infected with this virus but, sadly not many knows how to remove this virus from their PC. Here is the automatic solution for your browser problem through this tool. If you are missing out with this tool, then here is the link to obtain this tool.
There are two methods to remove it:
- Automatic: Remove using YourDailyTrailer_RemovalTool
- Manually: Remove YourDailyTrailer Manually
Scan your PC with YourDailyTrailer_RemovalTool
- Download YourDailyTrailer RemovalTool by clicking on the given link:
- As soon as you will open the downloaded file a security warning pop-up will appear as shown below, click on ‘Run’ button.
NOTE: You will not see this pop-up in Windows 10.
- Again a pop-up window will appear. Click on ‘Yes’.
- A setup window will appear. Click on ‘Next’ button to start the process of installation.
- Automatically it will detect and show the active threats present in your system.
- To remove all the threats which are detected, click on ‘Clean Now’.
NOTE: If any browser are still running, close all the open browsers before proceeding.
- A pop-up will show you all the infected files, folders and registry entries has been removed successfully.
How to Remove Yourdailytrailer Manually?
Steps to remove YourDailyTrailer from Google Chrome:
- Press +R button on keyboard to open ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box which appears, type the path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data‘.
- Search for Default folder and then Extensions
- Delete the folder that would be named somewhat like this: ‘edaiejofkjoolebkceoecjgpchnfhjnf’.
- Go back to Google Chrome.
- Now go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Delete the extension named ‘YourDailyTrailer’.
Steps to remove ‘YourDailyTrailer’ from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer (IE).
- Go to Toolsà Click on Internet Options.
- From the listed tabs, click on ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Under ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’ option, click on ‘Reset…’.
- Set the homepage of your choice.
Browser settings will be reset and the browser hijacker will be removed.
Tips to Prevent YourDailyTrailer From Infecting Your System:
- Enable your popup blocker: Pop-ups and ads in the websites are the most adoptable tactic used by cyber criminals or developers with the core intention to spread malicious programs like YourDailyTrailer. So, avoid clicking uncertain sites, software offers, pop-ups etc.
- Keep your Windows Updated:To avoid such infections, we recommend that you should always keep your system updated through automatic windows update. By doing this you can keep your device free from virus. According to survey, outdated/older versions of windows operating system are an easy target.
- Third party installation:Try to avoid freeware download websites as they usually install bundled of software with any installer or stub file.
- Regular Back up: Regular and periodical backup helps you to keep your data safe in case the system is infected by any kind of virus or any other infection. Thus always backup important files regularly on a cloud drive or an external hard drive.
- Always have an Anti-Virus: Precaution is better than cure. We recommend that you install an antivirus like McAfee or a good Malware Removal Tool like Free Malware RemovalTool. Apart from this we would suggest a regular updating of these software to detect and avoid latest infections.